Thursday, April 19, 2012

Facebook Happened


We have not posted for a couple of years.  I guess Facebook has steamrolled the digital world of blogging.  We are going to keep this page around and may post a few things in the future.  For now, Facebook is getting the little time we have.  To sum up the 2 years since the last post.  I got a job in Phoenix that was less than ideal.  After 2 years with that company I decided to take a stint back in Ketchikan, AK to regroup.  Before I could leave the job in Phoenix we had to wait for our 4th baby to be born.  We now have a wonderful boy named Paul. 
The Alaska job is great, but not permenant, so the fam is not able to make the move.  It's a bit of a sacrifice to say the least.  Just thinking about the weather in Ketchikan was enough stress for Tamra to say, "No Way!"  So it's been a 2 week visit every 3 months.  So far we are surviving.  We look at it as if it was a military deployment.  Plans are in the works for a new job later this year.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Totally understand the FB takeover. I haven't been reading blogs for a while. Don't know if much has changed since April but good luck with the job search and transitions! Your family is adorable!