Monday, September 8, 2008

Settler's Cove - Lunch Creek - Pink Salmon













We drove to the end of the raod where there is a nice hiking trail and park. We had lots of fun in the creek. Malia was upset she couldn't catch a live salmon like her brothers. She did pick up a dead one. When I told her she did catch one she said,"No, I wanted to catch a live one." Berry season is just about done along with the fishing season. The days are getting shorter and everyone is getting ready for winter. There is still snow on Deer Mt. for all of you global warming nuts out there. Thats the first time in quite a few years. So don't give up hope on our existance in the next ten years just yet.

1 comment:

King Family said...

That looks like so much! Settler's Cover is still by far one of the most beautiful places I've been. You have such an adorable family! We love you guys.