Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt



The kids used much larger baskets for the actual hunt. They came home with tons of candy but tend not to each much of it. Mommy and Daddy have the routine "tax" we extract. But that surprisingly doesn't bother them since they don't gobble it all down in minutes the way we did when we were kids.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful kids!! love you all, Grandma king

King Family said...

I can't believe how grown up they all look. You have such an adorable family. We miss you guys and enjoy all the blog updates.

King Family said...

I can't believe how grown up they all look. You have such an adorable family. We miss you guys and enjoy all the blog updates.

Tim and Shay said...

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! They are growing so FAST!!! I love your pics.

Karolee said...

Great family pics! glad you added some more. It was nice to be able to talk to you on Easter, and I'm glad things are going well for all of you. :)

Jan said...

That's amazing! What's your trick to have them not eat all that candy?? Share, please!