Jerome asked for a video that could be played at his funeral. This was in jest but I decided to make one for him none the less.
Hey Cousins! I got your blog address from Emily's. You'll have to check our's out: http://texasmortensenfamily.blogspot.com/. You guys look great!Love,Jennifer (Webb) Mortensen
I don't know Jerome, but that totally awesome. Clearly, Aaron is an artist.
Wow, Aaron. You made me look a lot better than I really am. Love knowing I've got a fan out there somewhere. I'll bill you later for my autograph:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Cousins! I got your blog address from Emily's. You'll have to check our's out: http://texasmortensenfamily.blogspot.com/. You guys look great!
Love,
Jennifer (Webb) Mortensen
I don't know Jerome, but that totally awesome. Clearly, Aaron is an artist.
Wow, Aaron. You made me look a lot better than I really am. Love knowing I've got a fan out there somewhere. I'll bill you later for my autograph:)
Post a Comment