Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Holidays Are Here





The boys are in a singing group for there school. they have had a few performances around town and have really enjoyed the practices and shows. Tamra is enjoying the one-on-one time with Malia but is a bit sad she never got to give her full attention to Dwight. Malia still changes into at least three princess dresses throughout the day. She is very sweet and is finally going to nursery by herself. I guess better late than never even if she only has 4 more Sundays left in nursery. I've enjoyed playing pickup basketball every Wednesday at the church and I am also playing in B-league on the hospitals team. I'm actually getting some of my high school speed, shots, and moves back. Of course I never played organized ball before but I'm holding my own out there. Plus I'm getting in shape and making friends. Here's some of the latest photos for you all:

1 comment:

King Family said...

I love these pictures! Jacob, Dwight, and Malia look so adorable.