Well the game was rained out today. Jacob was ready to play and Dwight was ready to go home. I think if they started running around Dwight would have been fine. I'm putting up some of last weeks photos.
Wow! Jacob & Dwight look so grown up in their uniforms. Ammon say the pictures and was very excited to see "a soccer ball." We love & miss you guys... and love seeing the updates from your blog. Thanks for keeping us posted.
2 comments:
Wow! Jacob & Dwight look so grown up in their uniforms. Ammon say the pictures and was very excited to see "a soccer ball." We love & miss you guys... and love seeing the updates from your blog. Thanks for keeping us posted.
sorry your game got rain out last Saturday. I love the pictures of the "Soccer Boys" You look handsome in your uniforms.. Love you, grandma king
Post a Comment