One of the things we have invested in lately was a decent camera. It's a Canon Digital Rebel XT. It wasn't very cheap but I thing pics like this one are priceless.
That is one gorgeous family! Jacob, looks like the tooth fairy got your front teeth! Dwight, you are so big and Malia you are getting big and you are so pretty. Aaron and Tamra, you are such great parents! Thanks for the Father's Day call. Love, Grampa
What a wonderful family!! jacob, I love our big smile, you are growing up fast! Dwight, you are grandma's cutie pie. Malia, I love you this much(my arms are open wide) Tamra, you are beautiful with that hair cut! Aaron, i love pictures of you smiling! Handome fisherman guy!! Hugs to all, Love Grndma
5 comments:
LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great looking family! My wife, Kelly, started a blog too. http://winzeradoption.blogspot.com/
Take care and enjoy those delicious crabs.
Thanks for showing us a great time in Alaska, you really took care of us and did way more than we expected. You have a beautiful family. We love you
That is one gorgeous family! Jacob, looks like the tooth fairy got your front teeth! Dwight, you are so big and Malia you are getting big and you are so pretty. Aaron and Tamra, you are such great parents! Thanks for the Father's Day call. Love, Grampa
What a wonderful family!! jacob, I love our big smile, you are growing up fast! Dwight, you are grandma's cutie pie. Malia, I love you this much(my arms are open wide) Tamra, you are beautiful with that hair cut! Aaron, i love pictures of you smiling! Handome fisherman guy!! Hugs to all, Love Grndma
Post a Comment